GDPR & Privacy
updated 12 months ago
In order to best manage this site and ensure that presents get to the right people Santa needs to get some information from you. Both Santa and the elves know that this is very private information and do everything to make sure it stays secret.
The following information might be recorded.
- Childrens first names
- If guardians are present.
- A message to Santa through text or video
- The presents you want.
All the information is kept safely and not used for anything but providing you with updates. Because the elves use some other systems your information can be stored in the following services.
Each of these services have strong privacy policies and staff within the companies cannot see the data. However we minimise the amount of data collected and stored.
Information We Store
Much of the data we collect is transitory. It might not be needed to operate the system but is collected incidentally. We actively work to reduce the information we have to a minimum. To do this we undertake the following....
- We delete the conversation after it is completed.
- We store the video for 3 months and then delete it.
- In our database we only store your email, the links to the video, text message (if any), childrens name, and communications between us.
- All our emails have an easy link to remove you from the list.
What We Do With Your Data
Access and Removal Of Data
You are entitled to see any data we have on you, or to remove the information. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GDPR